The iconic Fabric mix series has confirmed that Sasha has contributed the 99th edition. The Waveform Transmitter’s Ste Knight has the details.
The Fabric mix series has long been one of my favourites. In fact, I’ve been following the series since I first heard James Lavelle‘s first Fabriclive, way back in 2001. Since then, I have enjoyed mixes from some of my favourite artists, including Radioactive Man, Slam, Plump DJs and Ivan Smagghe. The collection is one of the most extensive mix series on the scene, and so it will come as music to the ears of fans that Sasha is getting involved, recording the 99th edition of the Fabric mix.
Sasha, who hails from Bangor in Wales, is arguably one of the most influential DJ/producers that has existed in modern times. His impact on the progressive house scene is unquestionable, and his reach has been extensive, orchestrating countless singles, mixes, radio shows, live performances and DJ sets.
The album is due for release on June 22nd and you can grab your copy using this buy link.
01. Agnes Obel – Stretch Your Eyes (Ambient Acapella) / Agnes Obel – Stretch Your Eyes (Quiet Village Remix)
02. Marbert Rocel – I Wanna (Heitzberg Theorem Club Edit)
03. Kora (CA) – Ovo
04. Tom Flynn – Cup Of Joe
05. Indigo – Sunrise / CLOSE feat. Joe Dukie – My Way
06. DJ Hell – Guede (Joyce Muniz Terror + Natur Remix)
07. Ghosts On Tape – Nature’s Law (Jus-Ed Remix)
08. Whitesquare – Abraxas
09. Crowdpleaser – After Rhône 2013
10. Exercise One & Mathew Jonson – Lost Forever In A Happy Crowd
11. Sasha – Smoke Monk (fabric Mix)
12. Objekt – Needle & Thread
13. Jono Ma & Dreems – A Love Trance Mission From Nk To 7s
14. Efdemin – Acid Bells (DJ Koze Edit)
15. Javier Logares & Kaarel – La Cuarta Galaxia (Tiefschwarz Remix) / George Fitzgerald – Echo Forgets (Sasha’s Moog-apella)
16. Carl Craig – At Les (Feat. Francesco Tristano, Les Siècles & François-Xavier Roth) (Antigone Remix)
17. BAILE – Amae feat. Felicia Douglass (Sasha fabric1999 Mix)